September 8, 2008

Knock, knock

In a parallel universe, Robinho was not sold from Real Madrid, so he was forced to choose another path...



Hello, my name is Robinho. I'd like just a few minutes of your time, but in return I promise I will give you that time back every single week. How? With the TsuperTsucker 3000 Deluxe! Nononono, please don't close the door, just five minutes and I promise you'll be hooked! Look, this model incorporates Tsunamic separation, the latest in Tsucking technology. In no time flat your home will be ready for your latest book club meeting, which is much more exciting than a Champions League watch party. Besides, if you order one now, I'll throw in an indoor/outdoor pump, perfect for getting those pesky grass clippings off your patio, especially if a helicopter happens to land nearby.

No, still not interested? Well, thank you for your time, and here's my card in case you change your mind. Have a great day!

/Door closes

Oh well, I'll get the next one. That next house has sale written all over it.

/Rings bell, door opens

Hi, my name is Robinho...

(h/t: Madrid Discussions and much thanks to Matt at Hardwood Paroxysm for the Photoshop)

No comments: